Nextflex Tubular Heaters-Tools & Installation Guidelines
"Nextflex" Tools & Installation Guidelines Formable/Flexible Tubular Heaters:
Nextflex Installation-Flexible/Formable Tubular Heaters:
Nextflex, tubular heaters, the next generation flexible formable heater, can be easily installed for quick return to production. Stocked in popular diameters with lengths in 50 mm increments, Nextflex tubular heaters is an immediate high performance tubular heater solution.
Nextflex Tubular Heaters are:
- Easy to install
- Shipped in straight lengths
- User formable
Installation time of Nextflex flexible tubular heaters is reduced when using the Nextflex heater toolset. The video below demonstrates a typical Nextflex installation.
Flexible/Fromable Tubular Heater Installation Guidelines:
- Form the first bend at center location prior to striking.
- Make sure tubular heater is directly above the groove, strike with Teflon® side of Nextflex forming tool. One hard strike is better than two soft ones.
- When bending, make sure the Nextflex tool handle is parallel with the uninstalled Nextflex heater. This puts the minimum bending radius protection in the correct position.
- Strike the Nextflex staking tool hard every 20mm (~.75"). This creates a firmly seated tubular heater with excellent heat transfer.
Best Practices when Installing Nextflex Formable/Flexible Tubular Heaters:
- The first 10mm (~.40") after the connection area should always be straight.
- For optimal heat transfer, it is best to stake the Nextflex tubular heater after assembly approximately every 20mm (~.75") into the groove.
- For bending the Nextflex we recommend our Nextflex toolset. This will allow the Nextflex tubular heater to be seated optimally into the groove, resulting in maximum heat transfer.
Nextflex Tools Recommended for Ease of Installation
|Nextflex Bending and Hammer Tool||Nextflex Staking Tool|