Hot Lock Mini Coil Heaters-Custom Coil Heaters
|HotLock Coil Heater||Hotlock Mini Coil Heater Cutaway||Hotlock Full Coil Heater|
Hotlock® mini coil heaters utilize positive locking positioning rings. Installation is easy, with a twist of the end cap ring the heater is secured into position on the nozzle. No tools are needed to secure the heater and thermocouple onto the nozzle.
Introducing the next generation Hotlock mini coil heater. The new design utilizes a positive locking positioning ring and machined components to reduce manufacturing complexity. Installation is easy with a twist of the end cap ring the heater is secured into position on the nozzle, and with the integrated thermocouple slot located under the cap the thermocouple is precisely located. No tools are required for installation or removal.
NPH’s proven mini coil technology is at the heart of the Hotlock. This Hotlock design protects the mini coil heater with an inside, outside stainless sheath and enclosed end rings for superior durability. Standard IDs of .750”(19.05mm) and .875”(22.22mm) will be stocked with standard lengths, voltage, and wattages. Custom build to order Hotlocks can be manufactured in 2 weeks or less. NPH will develop custom inside diameter Hotlocks for major OEM opportunities.
National Plastic Heaters, Benefits and Advantages:
- Positive locking positioning
- Anti-Seize Coating for ease of removal
- Replaceable external thermocouple
- Profiled for more heat at the Tip
- Caps and Closure Applications
- Also used in Plastic molding for the cosmetic industry
- Heater Sheath: CrNi Steel
- High Voltage Stability: 800VAC
- Insulation Resistance: >= 5M ohm at 500 VDC (Cold)
- Leakage Current: <= 0.5 mA at 250VAC (Cold)
- Wattage Tolerance: +/- 2%, +/- 4%, or +/-10%
- Maximum Voltage: 250V
- Standard Connection: 72” Teflon to 500 deg. F